The Blockchain Society Conference
The Canadian Securities Exchange is pleased to be attending and hosting a panel discussion for CSE-listed issuers at the Blockchain Society Conference on July 25th, in Toronto. Held at the PwC Tower, this one-day event takes a deep dive into the world of blockchain and features insightful presentations, panel discussions and networking opportunities.
Speakers at this month’s event include:
- Cole Diamond (CEO of Coinsquare)
- Trevor Koverko (Founder & CEO of Polymath)
- Marc Lijour (Solutions at ConsenSys, Co-founder of ColliderX & the Canadian Blockchain Cluster)
- Kaushik “KV” Venkatadri (Sr. Director of Blockchain CoE at RBC)
- Behram Faroogh (Partner at PwC Canada)
- Rubsun Ho (Chief Crowdpleaser at Crowdmatrix)
- Eunika Sot (COO of Yuser)
- Edwin Saraccini (Finance Manager at Yuser)
- Eric Lifson (Co-Founder of Skrumble Network)
- Michael Gord (Founder & CEO of MLG Blockchain)
Last month the CSE’s Director of Listed Company Services, Barrington Miller, attended and spoke at the June edition of the Cannabis Society’s monthly conference, which featured Anthony Lacavera of Globalive, Michael Conn of Ether Capital and Regan McGee of Nobul Corporation. With a full house of around 200 attendees at the last event, this upcoming Blockchain Society conference is poised to be a popular event.
Click here to find out more information (executives only).Google CalendariCal Export